For 4 pax 👥
Preparation: 90 mins⏳ Cooking: 10 mins⏳
200 g sliced beef rump • 300 g basmati rice • 4 carrots • 100 g spinach sprouts • 100 g cooked green beans • 100 g soy bean sprouts (mung beans) • 2 onions • 5 tablespoons of olive oil • 10 tablespoons of sesame oil • 10 g white sesame seeds • 2 eggs • 10 g caster sugar • 4 garlic cloves • 30 g fresh ginger • 12 tablespoons of soy sauce • 12 tablespoons of sesame oil • salt
Cooking 👩🍳 👨🍳
- Rinse the rice with clear water and cook.
- Peel and chop garlic and ginger.
- In a salad bowl, mix well the meat and add the sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, soy sauce and sesame oil & marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Peel the carrots and cut them in julienne. Peel and slice the onions.
- In a hot skillet, drizzle with olive oil and brown the carrots quickly, season with salt and pepper. Add onions, meat and marinade. Cook 4 minutes and reserve.
- In a hot skillet, drizzle with sesame oil and quickly sauté spinach sprouts, cooked green beans, soy sprouts and sesame seeds. Add salt and reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the sesame oil and the spicy sauce. Divide the rice into bowls, put in the vegetables (spinach, green beans and soy sprouts), the beef, the carrots and ½ egg in the centre.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of spicy sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.