For 4 pax 👥
Preparation: 15 mins⏳
200 g of beef carpaccio • 2 figs • 6 cherry tomatoes • basilic and chopped chives • 1 small pot of green pesto • 1 small pot of onion jam • some peppers in oil • some olives • 100 g of fresh cheese • 8 slices of breads • 50 g grated parmesan • 8 tablespoon of olive oil • salt & pepper
Cooking 👩🍳 👨🍳
- Mix the basil with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix the chives with the fresh cheese, salt and pepper.
- Toast slices of bread, cut into several pieces.
- Cover one part with the chive cheese and the other with the pesto.
- Add pieces of pepper, fig, tomato or a little onion jam, cover with beef carpaccio, top with basil olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve beef carpaccio sandwiches decorated with parmesan cheese, olives or basil.