For 4 pax 👥
Preparation: 60 mins⏳
Cooking: 30 mins⏳
1 pound Flank Steak • 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce and marinade, divided • 8 rice paper wrappers • 1 cup shredded carrots • 1 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro
Preparation 👩🍳 👨🍳
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Combine 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Fill large bowl with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper wrapper into water until moistened. Place on work surface.
- Spoon 1/4 cup beef, 2 tablespoons carrots and 2 tablespoons cilantro evenly in a row across center of wrapper, leaving 1-inch border on right and left sides; drizzle with about 1 teaspoon reserved stir-fry sauce. Fold right and left sides of wrapper over filling. Fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up tightly.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the spring rolls until golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).