For 1 pax 👥
Preparation: 60 mins⏳
Cooking: 15 mins⏳
100 g beef for kebabs • 1 stem of lemongrass • 2 cloves of garlic • a bit of chilli powder • 3 tablespoons of soy sauce • salt and pepper • 1 carrot • 1/4 cucumber • 2 onions • 4 large lettuce leaves • curry powder • 100 g rice vermicelli • 1 tablespoon of sesame oil • 1 tablespoon of peanut oil • 1 tablespoon of peanuts • 2 fresh mint stems • 2 stems fresh coriander • 4 tablespoons of nuoc-mâm sauce
Cooking 👩🍳 👨🍳
- Remove the first hard leaves of the lemongrass and chop. Peel the carrot and cut into very thin sticks. Peel the piece of cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with a small spoon and slice the cucumber very thinly. Wash and slice the onion. Wash lettuce leaves, dry and cut into strips. Cut the beef into very thin slices.
- In a salad bowl, arrange the beef, pour the curry powder, chopped garlic, lemongrass, a sprig of chilli powder and the soy sauce, marinade for at least 30 min.
- Wash, dry, pluck and coarsely chop mint and coriander.
- Boil a large pot of water, turn off the heat and immerse the rice vermicelli for 3-4 min.
- Rinse the vermicelli with cold water and drain.
- Make the spring rolls.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of peanut oil, sauté the meat over very high heat. Pour the vermicelli into a large bowl.
- Place lettuce, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, beef and spring rolls cut in half.
- Add coriander and fresh mint and sprinkle with coarsely chopped peanuts. Serve with nuoc-mâm sauce.