For 4 pax 👥
Preparation: 10 mins⏳
Cooking: 10 mins⏳
600 g ground beef • 4 burger breads with poppy seed • 4 eggs • 4 slices of cheddar cheese • 2 tbsp of ketchup • 1 tablespoon of oil • salt and pepper
Cooking 👩🍳 👨🍳
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (Th.6).
- Open the loaves in half and heat them for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Mix the minced meat and ketchup, make 4 grounded steaks.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tbsp. of olive oil and cook the chopped steaks according to the desired degree of cooking, salt and pepper.
- At the same time, heat another pan with the remaining oil and cook the eggs, salt and pepper them.
- Assemble the burgers: cover the base of the buns with the cheddar, place the grounded steaks, cover them with a fried egg and put the hats on.
- Serve the burgers accompanied by a salad and French fries.